It's fall! The air is crisp, the leaves are turning, and pumpkins are everywhere!
Of course fall also brings lots of gatherings for family and friends – some of those on Sundays for football season! In Chicago we loved gathering friends and family together to have a relaxing Sunday enjoying snacks and watching the game! This beer cheese recipe is incredibly easy to make and it’s the perfect dish for Sunday funday!
High Class Beer Cheese
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz beer I recommend and IPA or lager!
Whip together the cheddar cheese spread and cream cheese, stir in beer slowly incorporating
Taste and add more beer if desired!
Serve with garlic toast, pretzels, veggies, or pretty much anything!
Make this recipe cannabis infused:
- This recipe is incredibly easy going! Simply incorporate the desired amount of cannabis infused oil into the beer cheese!
- Of course I recommend you use my High Class Olive Oil, but other infused oils will also do the trick!
- Make sure you mix the beer cheese very throughly to ensure even distribution of the oil throughout!
- To determine how much cannabis infused you should use, check out this article on dose and potency.